How it works
Step 1: You put all of your compostable items into the bin we provide.
Step 2: You take the bin to the curb on your collection day.
Step 3: We empty the bin and compost the material inside.
Don’t worry if you don’t fill up the entire bin. We give you the option to fill it up if need be. Our typical customer only has about 15 gallons of compostable material each week. If it is full or not, we will still empty the contents every other week.
Why it makes sense to compost with us.
- We compost the material that you can’t. Including food and yard waste (grease, fish, meat, cheese, yard debris, and more).
- Convenient and affordable. Pricing starts at $12.99 per month.
- One collection truck on the road, in turn, reducing carbon emissions by eliminating multiple vehicles driving to a drop off facility.
Benefits of our commercial compost collection service.
- We work directly with you to determine and address your business’ needs.
- Convenient and affordable pricing. Contact us for an introduction to the composting process.
- By partnering with us, we help you become environmental stewards by reducing your businesses’ environmental impact.
- The opportunity to market your business’ sustainability initiatives.
Compost Drop Off
Some composting is better than no composting.
- Whether you are within our serviced area or not, you are always welcome to drop off your compostable material.
- The ability to feel good about diverting any amount of organic waste from entering the landfill.
Service coming soon!
Amend your soil with our compost.
- Supplement any soil with compost to reduce the need for excess fertilizers and herbicides.
- Wholesale pricing.
- Food Waste: pasta, grains, breads, vegetables, fruit, eggshells, meat, fish, dairy, soaked up liquids and grease, seafood shells, bones, coffee grounds, etc.
- Yard Waste: cut flowers, yard trimmings, branches, leaves, needles
- Paper & Cardboard: white paper colored paper, cardboard, paper towels, napkins, tissues, coffee filters, tea bags
- Cups & Utensils: items labelled compostable or BPI, compostable utensils, BPI dishware, BPI cups
- Bags: bags labeled Compostable or BPI, paper bags
Not Acceptable items
- Containers: plastic containers, juice boxes, milk cartons, ceramic dishware, glassware, styrofoam
- Foil & Wax: any items lined with foil or wax, aluminum foil
- Metal: aluminum cans, tin cans, wire, steel
- Garbage: diapers, plastic bags, wrappers, film
- Treated wood
- Food Stickers